Summary of Position
Are you passionate about helping others and ensuring their needs and wants are top priority? Do you enjoy handling multiple projects and ensuring they transition efficiently from start to completion? Are you an A-type personality that thrives on organization and being meticulous with your work? We are seeking the very best individual that we can trust and rely on to handle processing applications and tracking their progress to ensure full completion. As a new business manager, you will be implementing and tracking the progress of our new and current clients' paperwork. You will fill out all applications and forms, help prepare portfolio reviews, and follow up on the progress of each submission. You will also help maintain current client accounts, submitting forms when needed and ensuring follow through on what the client needs. This employee will be able to adjust with change as our company rapidly grows, and desire further opportunities in our company. We are seeking this key employee that will be pivotal for the growth of our business and a valuable member of our team.
- Actively service new and current client accounts through processing paperwork, tracking and monitoring the progress of these account requests, and regularly updating the client.
- Ensure accuracy of information and accounts that are being submitted for and requested by clients.
- Provide support to advisors and office manager by assisting in the preparation of reports, requesting illustrations, correspondence, etc.
- Actively develop knowledge of financial planning concepts and the strategies we utilize, including investments, annuities, life insurance, tax planning, income planning, estate planning, and our Empowered Solution.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of the office, both for the team and the clients.
- Rely on technology for filling out paperwork, managing accounts, and utilizing a task management system.
- Maintain active and friendly communication with both our teams, as well as our teams in Ohio and Arizona.
- Respond to emails from our clients and other teams regarding their accounts and paperwork processes.
Empowered Financial Management is an independent local retirement planning firm. Many pre-retirees enter retirement unprepared - without even knowing it - and we want to help as many as we can enter retirement with a plan designed to last them the rest of their life, while also allowing them to live at their current comfort standards. Every client goes through our Empowered Solution process, an in-depth analysis, and implementation of every aspect in retirement planning, helping ensure they have a plan that is designed specifically to their retirement goals. We are also a fiduciary firm, meaning that they are legally obligated to put the clients' interest first. Not only are we obligated to put our clients' interests first, but we want to! Our team is focused on our clients' needs first and foremost, and we are proud of the care we provide to our clients and our passion to continue to help even more families. To read more, visit us at www.retiremadison.com.
- Full time position
- Salary with bonus incentives
- Health insurance benefits offered
- 401k benefits offered after period of employment
- Regular holidays off (New Year's Eve, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, & Christmas)
- Our office is located in Greenway Station in Middleton, WI
- Regular hours are 8am-5:30pm on Monday-Thursday and 8am-1pm on Fridays
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Has a strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated to excel in their career.
- Willing and able to learn the strategies and processes used in retirement planning, including investments, annuities, life insurance, Medicare, and our company's practices and values.
- Is a positive team player that takes initiative and works together with team members for a common goal.
- Ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment filled with change and rapid growth.
- Ability to independently handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once in an efficient and timely manner.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to provide excellent service to our clients.
- Able to take initiative and be independent in their tasks.
- Understands and is able to use technology, including PDF software, client management software, Word, Excel (basic use), PowerPoint (basic use), Google Drive, Outlook, and iPads.
- High School Diploma
- College Degree preferred