At Holiday, we are serious about helping seniors enjoy a well-earned retirement. If you are a talented and driven leader who shares our passion to serve customers and inspire excellence, consider joining us.
In the role of Server, you will be responsible for providing dining service of meals to our residents in a courteous and friendly manner. In addition, you will be responsible for setup and cleanup after meal service.
• Greet residents and guests at each table with a smile to serve beverages, cereals, and/or soups/salads from cart. Courteously and clearly review the menu of the meal, take resident orders; serve meals and desserts.
• Return cart to kitchen and assist with storage of perishable items. If needed, deliver trays to resident rooms.
• Bus and clear dishes from tables after meal and reset for next meal following proper sanitizing procedures for tables and chairs as outlined in the Food Service Guidelines. Vacuum carpets, etc.
• Complete side work – fill sugar holders, replenish creamers, clean coffeemaker, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
Appearance and Dress Code:
• Long-sleeve white tuxedo shirt worn with black tuxedo tie and black formal bib apron or
• Long-sleeve white tuxedo shirt with black trip on collar worn with black formal bib apron
• Black dress slacks or skirt (knee length or longer)
• Black closed-tow/heel, flat, non-slip shoes that are comfortable and supportive. Community supplied slip resistant footwear is required to be worm while working in the Holiday Community.
• Prior experience in serving is preferred
• Ability to present meal alternatives to residents and guests.
• Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
• Effective communication skills in English
• General knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling practices
• Ability to retain orders (up to 4 at one time)
• Basic Computer skills
Flexible hours; 14 and up
Apply in person at 9401 Old Sauk Rd Middleton Wi 53562