Blue Jewel Coaching
- Professional Services and Consulting
I am passionate about helping others with wellness to achieve the life that they want; services are one-on-one or through work. The goal is to improve health and well-being regardless of the situation or where services are provided. Your journey is one to improve your life no matter how big or small the changes are.
Wellness coaching includes health, energy, nutrition, fitness, stress, financial, life satisfaction, and more. It is a comprehensive model designed by the individual with gentle encouragement from me to open up doors. I conduct coaching for individuals or groups.
Worksite wellness is programs, events, training, and speaking engagements. The business identifies what is important in order to fully engage employees and has a culture that thrives on improving job satisfaction, increasing retention, and potentially reducing health care costs. A comprehensive wellness program includes assess, design, develop, implement, and evaluate how effective the changes are in helping to improve employee health and well-being.
I am a Certified Wellness Coach, and Certified Worksite Wellness Specialist. I have a master's degree in adult education and experience with worksite wellness, employee training, strategic planning and policy development, All of these skills help my business to be vibrant and provide you with exceptional services.
The most important part of my day is helping others to achieve their wellness goals and truly make a difference. I enjoy people very much and will go beyond expectations to help them achieve what is most important to them.
- Well-being is the overall improvement of day to day living
- Health and wellness can include physical, mental, social, financial, and spiritual
- Worksite wellness is helping employers of all sizes assess, design, develop, implement and evaluate wellness
- Coaching is the synergistic process of helping others with one or all aspects of improving their health and well-being
- Training, programs, and events are several ways to implement worksite wellness.