From its inception, Smith & Gesteland has focused its services on the unique issues faced by the owners of family businesses.
Proprietors of such closely-held businesses often turn to us and our decades of expertise for assistance in training their future leaders. Before these up-and-coming leaders can successfully transition into business owners, they must be given the opportunity to develop the requisite knowledge and skill required to successfully handle the numerous issues that family businesses face in the modern economy. Registration fees for Continuing The Legacy are $200 which also allows you to attend all four seminars in this series. For more information or to register, click the button below.
This seminar will cover the following:
- Information Security training: Train your employees on a limited budget.
- Cyber Attacks: How to deflect attacks.
- Securing Internet connections: More than a blinking device!
- Mobile Device and BYOD Risks: Best practices to secure devices.
- Backups: Can you restore your business after an attack?
- Employee access: Do employees have full control?
- Strong authentication: Making logins more secure.
More information about this event can be found at sgcpa.com/events/continuing-the-legacy-seminar-series-technology/