DATE: Wednesday, December 16th
TIME: 6:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Join NAMI Dane County & Summit Credit Union for a Town Hall where they explore the ties between mental and financial health
The evening will feature discussion from mental health and financial experts who will share the current state of mental & financial health in the area during the pandemic. Gain information on emotional well-being, taking care of yourself, financial planning strategies to reduce stress and community resources for connection.
This event will take place virtually via NAMI Dane County's Facebook Live. The Facebook Live will be shared to the Facebook event page when the event starts (link to Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/953241225167753)
- Anna Moffit, Executive Director, NAMI Dane County
- Dr. Diane Gooding, Professor of Psychology & Psychiatry, UW-Madison
- Sarah Campagna, Managing VP Business Development & Financial Empowerment, Summit Credit Union
- Rachel Slesarik, Senior Lending Advisor, Project Money Coach and Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor, Summit Credit Union
- Amy Crowe, Financial Education Specialist, CUDE, CEPF, and moderator, Summit Credit Union
This Community Event & Promotion is promoted by Middleton Chamber of Commerce.