Do you want the challenge of working with business owners and high income individuals?
- Do you enjoy using your talents to help owners in a wide variety of industries succeed in their business?
- Do you prefer working directly with business owners to help them effectively manage and grow their businesses?
- Would you enjoy the flexibility and freedoms that come with working in a firm where you are immediately involved in firm management decisions, review of firm financials and the firm’s long range planning?
Be a Business Specialist AND a Tax Specialist
- You will have the opportunity to develop tax, accounting and consulting skills that would add value to the client beyond the standard compliance work.
- You will work with mid-sized and small companies in various industries, high net-worth individuals, business owners, professionals and investors providing you with great variety in your day to day activities.
- You will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with clients built on a thorough understanding of their businesses and challenges.
- Competitive salary, health, dental and disability insurance, paid time off, annual bonus
- Continuing education for professional and personal development, after-hours teambuilding
- Open-book management and partnership track
- You will have the opportunity to become an owner in the business.
Tax and Business Specialist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA eligible or certification preferred
- 0-10 years of tax experience in public accounting preparing business and individual tax returns
- Proficient with tax preparation software, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office