Middleton Glenn, a beautiful senior living community located in Middleton, is currently seeking a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to help our team. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant serves as first contact and the face of Middleton Glen by greeting guests, visitors, vendors; answering phones etc. in a welcoming manner while maintains good employee, resident and guest relations.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: $16 - 18 / hr. DOE
What you'll do:
- Perform day-to-day service for residents, prospective residents and the public while monitoring day-to-day front desk operations and works with other departments/staff assisting with miscellaneous administrative duties including creating and distributing correspondence, maintaining databases and electronic systems, copying, faxing, collecting fees, preparing calendars.
- Responsible to update reception policies and procedures in order to ensure efficient operation of front desk.
- Assist with inventory of supplies and order or request order for: Coffee and Coffee Shop, Housekeeping, Office supplies.
- Serve as administrative support to all departments as needed including assisting with dining services, coffee shop and other hands-on services to support meeting resident’s needs and expectations.
- Receive and submit maintenance request as needed notifying maintenance when matters are urgent. Assist maintenance department with memos, instructions, and communicating with others regarding vendor and delivery schedules.