We are searching for dynamic and highly motivated individual to fill our full-time Relationship Banking Officer position at our Middleton location. Successful candidates will have strong organization skills, the ability to proficiently perform a wide variety of tasks with a strong attention to detail and solve client questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit. Lending experience required.
The one bank that's different from other banks. We began as a single location serving the Oregon, Wisconsin, community back in 1976. Since then, One Community Bank has grown to serve 10 locations in Oregon, Adams, Grand Marsh, McFarland, Middleton, Oxford, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, and Waunakee. Come grow with One Community Bank! We have been voted Best Place to Work four years in a row!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Strong leadership and mentoring capabilities
- Strong knowledge base of all retail banking products and services
- Understands and utilizes Bank products and services
- Recognizes opportunities to provide Bank products and services
- Hold financial conversations with clients and prospects to determine needs
- Open a variety of products and services
- Originates, underwrites and closes consumer loans
- Build relationships through outbound and proactive measures
- Processes all banking transactions
- Represent Bank in community activities and organizations
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands.
Required Qualifications / Skills / Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to proficiently perform a wide variety of tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Solve client questions and concerns with warmth and a collaborative spirit
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Have or be able to attain a Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) number
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Universal Life
- Pet Insurance
Why join One Community Bank? Our actions demonstrate our tenets: Invest in Relationships, Trust the Team, See the Upside, Encourage New Ideas and Think Big! We serve clients, support colleagues and invest in our communities because we aspire to be the Best Billion Dollar Bank in the World!
One Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.