ETC, a global leader in entertainment technologies, is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented person to join in their success as the newest Drafter in the Professional Services department!
As drafter, you will draft and prepare drawing sets for large and exciting projects that range anywhere from stadiums to theme parks! You’ll work closely with the Project Managers to ensure that all the needs of the customers are being met. Our ideal candidate will have experience in AutoCAD, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
If you think you’d be a great fit or would like to learn more about the role, visit www.etcconnect.com/careers to start your application today!
• Produces drawing sets for customers
• Verifies that correct information is used to produce submittal drawing set
• Able to interpret contract drawings and project management risers
• Completes changes directed by project management, field service, etc.
• Ensures that drawing files are filed off in the proper folders
• Maintains a general knowledge of all ETC product
• Collaborate with project managers and engineers in submittal set creation
• Complete special projects and requests in a timely and positive fashion
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or its equivalent (GED), in addition to specialized drafting training, with 4 years of job related work experience OR
• Associates degree in Drafting and Design
• Knowledge of company policies
• Strong AutoCAD skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Solidworks and Revit skills are useful but not required
• Adobe or Bluebeam skills