Thriving chiropractic office in Madison, WI seeking a Patient Experience Coordinator to join our team! Enjoy serving alongside a rockstar team in a work environment that is positive, passionate, and on a mission to bring TRUE health to the city of Madison!
At 360 Wellness, we have a work hard / play hard mentality! We are HIGH energy and work VERY hard when we are in the office, but we also want to make sure you have plenty of time to spend with your family, do the things you love, and recharge so you can serve our patients and the community at your highest level! As a member of our team, you will have work-life balance AND you will enjoy a 3-day weekend almost every weekend so you can experience all that beautiful Central Wisconsin has to offer!
For the right candidate, this position also comes with a great hourly wage and bonus opportunities!
The ideal candidate will exude the following traits:
· POSITIVE MINDSET AND WILLINGNESS TO GROW (MOST IMPORTANT)
· High energy
· Willing to get out of your comfort zone
· Very coachable
· Is excited and has a HUGE passion for health & wellness
· Wanting an opportunity to learn
· Be willing to put in the work
· Must be able to follow directions
· Have an ability to market yourself and the practice
· Has a genuine concern for our patient’s health and well-being
· Must be able to communicate and show the value of chiropractic, wellness and corrective care
Our office is a growing practice that specializes in corrective and wellness care. We take a holistic approach and integrate physical therapy with chiropractic care. Our modern facility is not your typical Chiropractic office. We have modern equipment, digital x-ray, EHR systems, and a huge online presence with great marketing systems.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please put “Patient Experience Coordinator Applicant” in the subject line, tell us why you think you would be a great fit for our team, and list 3 times that would be ideal for a phone interview. Thank you