Are you searching for some good, clean fun? We've got the job for you!
We’re looking for someone who loves kids, is super energetic, and who wants to make a positive impact on the families in their community. If you think you might be a good fit for our fun and fast paced environment, then keep reading!
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience. We treat our members like family!
- So fresh and so clean, clean! It’s important that we work to keep our gym and lobby area cleaned and disinfected at all times.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang ‘late night’ (or like 6-10pm, but who’s counting?) with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love celebrating kid’s success. (A background in child development, physical education, gymnastics or dance helps as well.)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school classmates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We get to build relationships with kids and their families and those relationships last a lifetime!
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we’re sure going to train you like it is.
But seriously, read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids ages 4 months through 12 years. For over four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for?
Compensation: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour