Agricultural EngineerREA has an opportunity for an Agricultural Engineer.
REA is a consulting ﬁrm serving the agricultural community for the last 34 years. We work with our clients to solve challenges faced by today's agricultural community. We strive to provide exceptional service to create lasting relationships with our clients. REA is an equal opportunity employer that provides a collaborative environment to support our staff.
- Design plans for animal facilities and waste management projects
- Prepare stormwater and erosion control plans
- Develop details, speciﬁcations, and technical reports
- Prepare regulatory permits for projects
- Conduct construction documentation
- Provide project management and client liaison to regulatory agency or contractors
- Find and develop clients to help grow the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Systems Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Civil, or related degree
- 8 or more years of agricultural engineering experience
- Wisconsin PE license
- Knowledge of NRCS standards and speciﬁcations
- Knowledge of agricultural livestock systems including animal housing, waste storage, pumping stations, and piping systems
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Client and project management
REA provides a complete beneﬁt package including medical and dental insurance, a 3% employer contribution retirement plan, paid time off and holidays.
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.