Summit Golf Brands (SGB), Offices in Middleton and Barneveld, WI, is seeking a full time Embroidery Operator. Summit Golf Brands is a fast-growing company that designs and source high-end golf apparel and sportswear, sold online and at leading country clubs and resorts around the world. Our brands can be found at over 3,000 accounts in more than 25 countries.
The Embroidery Operator, under the direction of the Vice President of Production, will be responsible for assisting customers in order related requests, while meeting and exceeding all SGB Customer Service goals. Serves as a representative of Summit Golf Brands, displaying courtesy, tact, consideration and discretion in all interactions with other members of SGB.
Individual will use basic skills to operate 6 Head Embroidery Machine. Must be able to hoop, stand for extended periods of time and required to work efficiently and accurately in applying embroidery crest to garments.
- Following production Work Order instructions, apply appropriate club logo to garments using directed logo, thread colors and placement.
- Scan start and end time of job task using system scan.
- Send logo file to embroidery machine using computer programs.
- Hoop appropriate garment location following company guidelines as to placement location.
- Responsible for pulling and setting up on machine thread colors as listed on production work order and load onto correct machine needle, returning threads to thread racks once job is completed.
- Run and monitor logo application process checking for proper tension, thread breaks, jump stitches, etc., making Supervisor aware of any issues.
- Trim backing / threads on long running logos as time allows.
- Responsible for cleaning general area around machine at end of each shift.
- Able to work mandatory Saturdays
ESSENTIONAL FUNCTIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Individual must possess these skills and abilities or explain that he/she can perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combinations of skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Required to use wrists, upper arms and shoulders in repetitive movements.
- Required to bend, twist and reach continuously
- Additional duties as assigned
- Embroidery experience
- Experience in apparel industry
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Vacation days
- Personal days
- Other voluntary benefits
Pay: $18/hr. depending on experience