Looking for Morning and Early Afternoon Baristas to primarily work weekdays.
Come join our "Amazing" team!
Established in 1998, Scooter's Coffee has distinguished itself as one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry. Scooter's Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch. At Scooter’s Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate, amazing people to join our team.
The Barista creates a memorable customer experience by providing fast, friendly service and consistent, quality products. This role is responsible for performing all job duties in a manner consistent with current company processes and procedures and maintaining all food safety and sanitation standards.
- $9.00 to $13.00 per hour, plus tips
- Free specialty drink, brewed coffee or tea per shift
- 10-20% off all purchases when not working
- Free Scooter's Coffee t-shirt
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and connect with each customer
- Welcome questions and seek opportunities to educate on our products
- Suggestively sell gift cards, complementary/additional products, and merchandise
- Solicit order, enter sale, and process payment in a timely and friendly fashion
- Manage cash drawer, following established cash handling procedures
- Serve all customer orders according to recipe and aesthetic guidelines
- Deliver products within established speed of service guidelines and identify drink upon delivery
- Operate and maintain cleanliness of all store equipment
- Optimize workflow efficiency by restocking workstations, food, supplies, and merchandise
- Maintain cleanliness of coworker and customer areas
- Demonstrate genuine appreciation to each customer
- Passion for people
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Commitment to master brand recipes and techniques
- Energetic, fast-paced, flexible work style
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve, and handle multiple duties
The functions and skills described here are general in nature and represent the type of work performed, but they do not constitute an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities performed on the job.