Are you looking for a unique new position - here at ETC - where you don’t have to work nights and weekends? We are currently looking for individuals to join our Food Service Team at our headquarters in Middleton.
This position is focused on friendly customer service, where food quality and safety is of utmost importance. An ideal candidate will have a background in the food service industry, be able to multitask and have a can-do attitude! We have first shift positions open, and a 10a-8p shift!
Our benefits include:
• Excellent health and paid time off benefits that start on day one!
• Eligibility for quarterly bonuses
• Retirement plans, including a 401k, Roth IRA, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• Clean, bright, climate controlled buildings
• Casual work environment - dress comfortably every day!
• Onsite gym & sport facilities
• Free soda and coffee!
• Onsite deli with inexpensive meal and snack options
• Flexible first and second shift Monday-Friday work schedules
If you feel this is the position for you, we welcome you to apply today!
• Assist in the preparation and serving of food in a quick and pleasant manner
• Assume responsibility for ensuring that during meal serving periods the supply of foods offered is replenished regularly
• Help set up/deliver catering as needed
• Serve customers with a positive attitude with personal and professional demeanor
• Assist in the daily cleanup of the kitchen and service areas
• Perform major cleaning of refrigerators and storerooms at regularly scheduled intervals as directed
• Assume responsibility for storage and/or disposal of any unused foods
• Performs purchase transactions, maintains good customer relations, maintains cashier station, and closes cashier station
• Shall possess a high school diploma
• 1 - 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Demonstrated aptitude from prior training and experience to successfully perform the responsibilities required
• Able to prepare meals quickly and accurately to keep customer wait times to a minimum
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and details simultaneously
• Requires tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public
• Must demonstrate effective communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the company
• Able to lift 30 lbs