Join our fantastic food service staff as a Food Service Coordinator at Attic Angel! We provide excellent customer service to our residents, in a caring and personalized atmosphere, that respect their dignity while enhancing their quality of life! This position offers a competitive wage, additional pay for working weekends, time and half for facility holidays and paid training!
This position will have hours of 10:30am to 7pm M-F, every other weekend off and no late nights because our kitchen closes at 7:00 pm.
- Working independently and with a team, you will prepare and serve food items in our main dining room, special events and Café.
- Ability to organize product, maintain inventory, clean work spaces to health code specification are needed for this important role.
- Previous food service including quantity cooking experience, required.
- Event planning/coordination a plus.
- Food courses or certification preferred
- Our residents' health and safety is our #1 priority. We require all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.