Drumlin Ridge Winery, a family-owned winery specializing in small lot character crafted wines, is seeking an outgoing, friendly and diligent Tasting Room Associates for a part-time position
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic individual who is personable, friendly, and customer service oriented, possessing a strong knowledge of wine, varietals and the winemaking process.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Host retail wine tastings that educate an audience on the Drumlin Ridge family history, our vineyards and wines, and ultimately leads to an engaging visitor experience, brand loyalty, and wine sales.
• Build, enhance and maintain long-term customer relationships.
• Offer and encourage sign-ups in a captivating manner to increase sales and build customer loyalty.
• Handle retail sales of wine and merchandise.
• Perform all daily tasting room functions, processing transactions, stocking wine, packing ship orders and general housekeeping duties, kitchen duties and small food preparation when needed
• Ability to maintain composure in unpredictable situations and handle effectively.
• Assist with on and off-site winery events.
• A prior winery and /or hospitality experience valued.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor.
• Comfortable speaking in front of both small and large groups.
• Winedirect system knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to lift and maneuver wine cases up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Weekend, holiday and occasional evening work.
• 21 years of age or older.
• This is a part-time, hourly position with room for advancement.
• Competitive compensation based on experience
Please email your inquiry to Drumlin Ridge Winery at Info@DrumlinRidgeWinery.com