A rewarding career awaits you!
If you have strong caretaker instincts and enjoy working with seniors, consider joining our team at Independent Living. We are looking to hire CNAs at The Gardens Retirement Community, located at 602 North Segoe Road on Madison’s near west side. Currently, we have part-time and full-time openings for all shifts. Shift differential premiums and training reimbursements are available.
- Provide personal care to residents according to their Individual Service Plan (CBRF) and Basic Service Agreement (RCAC).
- Monitor and administer medications.
- Provide socialization and activity opportunities for residents.
- Assist with meal and snack preparation, with attention to special diets.
- Promote resident safety by assisting in fire drills and equipment checks.
- Provide assistance with general housekeeping duties including cleaning, laundry, and general apartment upkeep.
- Assist in keeping resident common areas clean, comfortable, and presentable at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Benefits are prorated based on the number of hours worked. Benefits include: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 403b, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Successful completion of the following courses is required within 90 days of hire date (tuition reimbursement is available):
- Standard Precautions
- First Aid and Choking
- Dietary Needs
- Medication Administration
- Fire Safety
- Challenging Behaviors
- Resident Rights
- Client Group Served
Enjoy building your career with us!
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer