A rewarding career awaits you!
If you are looking to make a difference at a mission-oriented organization, consider joining our team. We are currently seeking Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers to work out of Tennyson Senior Living Community (opening this fall), located at 1936 Tennyson Lane. These positions are responsible for the delivery of individual and group exercise instruction to an older adult population. Program objectives are to assist our residents to maintain cognitive function, engage them to be creative and active while promoting self-confidence and socialization.
Essential functions include:
- Deliver individual and group exercise instruction.
- Promote customer service and hospitality by responding to customer concerns in a timely manner with genuine compassion and respect.
- Encourage and demonstrate professional development in assigned responsibilities and display competency in all skills required in the role.
- Comply with Tennyson Senior Living Community’s safety rules and practices.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Group Fitness or Personal Trainer certified (preferred).
- Experience training one-on-one.
- CPR/AED certified.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading fitness classes.
- Knowledge of fitness programming for special populations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Physical requirements to include the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and exert up to 40 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift, and otherwise move objects.
Apply on our Website: https://www.independentlivinginc.org/careers.html
Enjoy building your career with us.
Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal law.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer