Human Resources Intern
One Community Bank is seeking a part-time Human Resources Intern to join our team in McFarland, WI.
A modern, progressive and forward-leaning bank focused on serving our clients, supporting our colleagues and investing in our communities. The one bank that's different from other banks. We began as a single location serving the Oregon, Wisconsin, community back in 1976. Since then, One Community Bank has grown to serve 10 locations in Oregon, Adams, Grand Marsh, McFarland, Middleton, Oxford, Stoughton, Sun Prairie, and Waunakee. Come grow with One Community Bank! We have been voted Best Place to Work four years in a row!
We are looking for an aspiring HR professional to be our part-time Talent (HR) Intern. In this position, you learn the ins-and-outs of the HR department. While learning and gaining human resources experience, you will also perform a variety of administrative duties connected with recruiting, onboarding, and retaining great colleagues at One Community Bank. Our ideal applicant is currently completing a degree in HR or business administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Human Resources Intern include the following:
- Review vendor invoices
- FMLA and short-term disability tracking
- Posting job ads
- Assist with interview scheduling
- Review job applications
- Background screenings
- Offer letters
- Welcome letters
- Colleague Celebrations
- Birthday and Anniversary emails
- Separation paperwork
- Draft articles and documents for OCB colleagues
- Accident reports/Workers Compensation reports
- Processing daily mail
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned as necessitated by business demands.
Desired Qualifications / Skills / Abilities of Human Resources Intern:
- Currently pursuing a degree in human resources or business administration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate the highest level of integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to partner with all levels of management and administration.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Why join One Community Bank? Our actions demonstrate our tenets: Invest in Relationships, Trust the Team, See the Upside, Encourage New Ideas and Think Big! We serve clients, support colleagues and invest in our communities because we aspire to be the Best Billion Dollar Bank in the World!
One Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.