We have an exciting opening for an experienced full-time Software Developer to join our innovative software development team in Madison, Wisconsin!
This position will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle for multiple projects and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to deliver project objectives on time. Some responsibilities may include the planning, development (back-end focused), and analysis of projects, software design, coding, testing, installation and supporting various clients through the implementation process. We are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and operate under an Agile Development Methodology.
General Job Qualifications
- 2+ years of Web Development experience using Microsoft development technologies.
- Bachelor's, Associate’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong background in a variety of software design and development concepts.
- Microsoft or Amazon certification or related technical certification is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for software development and desire to develop quality solutions within a collaborative development environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate customer's business requirements.
- Have direct experience working in an Agile Development Methodology environment.
Candidates interested in this position should demonstrate experience in a subset of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Framework/Net Core 5.0
- Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres and other relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Cloud Platforms- Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Web Service/API development
- Familiarity w/ network architectures and protocols such as use of Sockets as well as TCP/IP and UDP packets
- DevOps tools (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Client Server and Web Development experience is highly desirable