Customer Service Representative - Commercial Lines
Neckerman Insurance Services
Summary of Position
This full-time position entails providing customer service to new and existing customers of our independent insurance agency. Commercial Service Representative (CSRs) are generally expected to provide support to the Neckerman sales team and assist them with the management and retention of their business insurance client’s accounts. This may include accompanying producers on customer appointments at the office or away from the office and taking part in conference calls, as well as corresponding with customers, insurance carriers and other agency support staff on a variety of miscellaneous issues. The majority of time will be spent in-office communicating with new and existing customers and insurance carrier representatives. At Neckerman Insurance, we have a team of CSRs. Each CSR is assigned a certain set of customers and will be responsible for handling those accounts on their own with little supervision from department head(s) or sales team.
- Take incoming new business calls and market to insurance carriers.
- Respond to client inquiries/issues within the established timelines.
- Resolve/assist with any service or claims issues/questions.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with the clients as necessary.
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions, and exposures.
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with clients by meeting and exceeding expectation.
- Monitor and review client satisfaction.
- Maintain up to date record of communication with clients.
- Update clients’ operations and exposures to risk, gathering needed information for the renewal process. Market renewal submission to insurance carriers to obtain the best insurance program for clients’ needs.
- Assist Producer in marketing new business opportunities to include a review of prospects’ current insurance program. The focus of a review is to recognize and develop opportunities for prospects’ uninsured exposures and service needs.
- Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned by agency management.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and ability to learn new databases and systems quickly.
- Enthusiastic, professional and organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members, insurance carrier representatives, and customers
- College degree.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing 401(k) plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible benefit plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education and license reimbursement
If interested in this position, please complete the form on this page
or send your resume and cover letter to Megan Wencel at firstname.lastname@example.org