Light Production and Assembly
Middleton based company is currently looking to fill a Light Production and Assembly position. This person will be responsible for finishing work on custom products made in-house as well as assembly of other products brought in. The successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient and have 2 or more years of warehouse experience. This is mainly light duty.
- Finishing work on custom products produced in-house.
- Repackaging of products into various counts.
- Labeling of products for sale.
- Adding attachments to products.
- Help with Quality Control.
- Maintaining customer information.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area and warehouse.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers efficiently.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.