Fristam Pumps USA, a leading manufacturer of sanitary pumps and mixers for the food, beverage, dairy and pharmaceutical industries, has immediate openings for Warehouse Associates in our fast-paced warehouse. This position is based in our Middleton, WI facility and is responsible for a variety of tasks related to the preparation and shipping of our products, as well as storage of inventory and raw materials.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Package inspected products according to customer specifications
- Transfer shipping cartons to staging or shipping area.
- Build crates and boxes
- Properly stock and rotate materials
- Maintain raw materials storage areas as assigned
- Accurately pull parts for customer orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Palletize raw castings and forgings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to read and understand documentation related to shipping, receiving, and storage
- Demonstrated understanding and use of appropriate work instructions and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with pallet jack and forklift (desired not required)
- Ability to lift up to 40-75 pounds
- Ability to lift, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Competitive wages and excellent benefits package
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Quarterly profit sharing
- On-the-job training, professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Clean, safe, air-conditioned work environment
Shift: 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fristam Pumps USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.