Develop and implement fundraising strategies and manage the marketing of REACH-A-Child’s events and the organization in general.
- Creative, “out of the box” thinker;
- Ability to engage current and potential donors, volunteers and other stakeholders;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Impactful communication skills;
- Organizational and managerial expertise, including project management;
- Ability to set and maintain priorities;
- Computer expertise (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite); and
- Professional demeanor.
- Fundraising and Special Events Coordination including, but not limited to:
- Write and secure grants;
- Coordination of current fundraising events;
- Maintain database and follow-up with current event sponsors;
- Develop special event process and parameters;
- Recruitment of volunteers to staff events;
- Obtain Sponsors for events and the organization’s mission.
- Identify New Corporate Sponsors for growth.
- Working with the Executive Director, develop an outreach plan;
- Develop and leverage a contact list;
- Develop an annual sponsorship program for all REACH events.
·Manage the Marketing of REACH-A-ChildLiaison with the Marketing Committee for ideas and approaches;
Develop annual Marketing Plan;
Produce quarterly ROI data;
Oversee Web Presence including:
- Working with strategic partner(s) who assist in the marketing effort;
- Updating and keeping the website current;
- Oversee all social media accounts.
As assigned by the Executive Director