Young Life is a Christian ministry that reaches out to middle school, high school, and college students in all 50 of the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world.
Young Life Middleton/Waunakee is looking for a part-time (20 hours/week) mission staff position to oversee WyldLife (middle school) and help start Young Life (high school).
Young Life Middleton/Waunakee is a start-up area with a three-year-old committee and two years of having direct ministry. As a part of the larger Madison/Badger Metro Area, this is an excellent place for a part-time employee to work for Young Life, continue to receive professional development, and serve our youth in working with a great team of volunteers and staff.
- Oversee direct ministry and leadership development for WyldLife and starting Young Life.
— This includes but is not limited to: club, leader recruiting/training, area events/fundraisers.
- Complete all local Young Life trainings.
- Attend all metro staff meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with community and volunteers.
- A metro-wide project/responsibility during summer months.
- Learn to work with the committee to build local ministry, vision and support.
- The staff person will be required to fundraise an annual commitment of $6,000.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous Young Life experience preferred.
- Knowledge of middle school-age ministry.
- Part-time position.
- 401(k) option.
- Salary increases based on past experience and completed training/education.