Put your passion and dedication for health & fitness and helping & teaching others to work! We are seeking a motivated, fun, driven and goal-oriented individual to join our expanding team. We serve a diverse group of clients in small group, partner and individual personal training.
Current team members with Orange Shoe Personal Fitness have the following benefits offered to them:
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program based off studio/team performance
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Stock Option Purchase
If you truly want to be part of a growing organization and team that are impacting peoples' lives in and outside of the gym, then send us your resume today! Applicants must be able to perform the following functions:
- Be a genuinely awesome person interested in helping others.
- Adopt a "life-learner" mentality where you always want to learn something new (doesn't have to be fitness related)
- Enjoy teaching people.
- Ability to positively influence another person's behavior.
- Be willing to check narcissism at the door (nobody wants to see how big your biceps are!)
Training experience and education (degree in exercise science/kinesiology or related and certified personal trainer) are a plus but we're confident with our new-hire training program, we can bring you up to speed on how we roll at Orange Shoe even if you don't have a lot of experience (hey, we were all newbies at one point in our careers!!). Must be willing to learn and grow.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time