2021,2020, 2019 Dane County's Top Workplaces
Horizon Develop Build Manage (Horizon) is a Wisconsin-based group of companies specializing in integrated development, construction, and property management services. Horizon has steadily built a reputable portfolio within multiple industries based on our core values of honesty, respect, integrity, and compassion. Horizon has over 30 years of experience assisting our clients in developing, constructing and managing many forms of real estate, including senior neighborhoods, multi-family communities, commercial properties, hotels, and indoor water resorts.
Our Management Services division is seeking a Property Assistant at our Parmenter Circle I and II located in Middleton, WI. There are a total of 124 units between the two buildings. This position would be approximately 32 hours a week. This part-time position is eligible for Horizons benefits.
This part-time position shall be responsible for:
- Establish and build rapport with prospects, applicants and residents.
- Take leasing calls, set appointments, provide tours, complete applications.
- Build relationships with community partners
- Complete monthly online Grace Hill trainings
- Plan marketing/leasing and resident events.
- Daily check-in with Community Manager
- Daily scanning, mailing to corporate
- Complete Market Rate (MR) lease renewals and Income Eligible (IE) self-certification lease renewals.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to applicant and resident information.
- Make bank deposits
- Complete Market Rate (MR) lease renewals and Income Eligible (IE) recertifications and lease renewals.
Prior administrative and customer service experience required. Property management and Section 42 experience helpful.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, with residents, prospects and other third-party contacts, as well as with company managers and principals, owners and all other office team members.
- Proven organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet critical time deadlines and maintaining good follow-up are crucial to this position.
- Ability to perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.