Middleton based company is currently looking for an Order Picker / General Warehouse who will be responsible for the picking of daily orders, help with receiving product into the warehouse, processing orders and some stocking. The successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient and have 2 or more years of warehouse experience. This is mainly light duty with no forklift use.
- Process orders that are ready to pick.
- Pick products from bin locations.
- Ensure order accuracy.
- Communicate with production team regarding inventory.
- Help receive incoming products to the warehouse.
- Stock product.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area and warehouse.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers efficiently.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in general warehouse functions including receiving and material handling.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- 8am – 4pm
- Wage DOE