Do you love attending the JBF sales? And being part of making it great for your community? Do you want to earn some extra cash and spend time interacting with other JBF Moms, Dads & Grandparents?
We are hiring!! JBF Dane County employee positions are NOW open for our 2022 Fall Sale.
We are looking for people who:
* Have experience helping customers in a retail environment
* Enjoy interacting with the public and assisting others
* Love helping local families take great care of their kids and their budgets!
* Are willing to working 15+ hours for the sale
* Interested in temporary / seasonal employment
JBF Staff serve in many roles during the sale. These include welcoming customers at the entrance, managing the hold area, matching lost tags with items, assisting customers on the sales floor, keeping our sales floor neat and 'shoppable' and thanking customers at the exit. Other duties include, helping set up the sales floor, pulling donated items, sort unsold items, and breaking down the sales floor at the end of the sale.
Candidates would need to:
* Be on your feet / walk for a majority of your shift
* Bend over / lift up to 25 lbs (depending on the duty for the shift)
* Effectively organize the alphabet A-Z for inspection, sort, & breakdown
JBF Staff earn a per hour wage and shop FIRST during the Presale! All staff will be asked to work at least 15 hours, which is three 5-hour shifts.
Our hiring timeline is as follows:
Now - September 30th ~ applications are available
October 1st - 15th ~ interviews with those who have not worked with us before
October 17th ~ candidates will be notified and employment decisions emailed
November 1st ~ employee schedules confirmed and all hiring paperwork completed
APPLY TODAY!! Our online application is available HERE.
Thank you for your interest in being part of the JBF Dane County Team. As always, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We are looking forward to creating the best JBF sale yet!