Middleton based company is currently looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate who will be responsible for the shipping of daily orders, processing returns, and receiving product into the warehouse. The successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient and have 2 or more years of warehouse experience. This is mainly light duty with no forklift use.
- Ensure order accuracy prior to shipping.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items to be shipped.
- Prepare and print shipping labels.
- Seal boxes to be shipped and affix labels.
- Help carriers with shipment pick-ups.
- Maintain and update shipping supplies as needed.
- Receive incoming products to the warehouse.
- Stock product and retrieve when necessary.
- Receive and process returns.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area and warehouse.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers efficiently.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in general warehouse functions including receiving and material handling.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Wage DOE