Computers Nationwide is growing! The company is an industry leader in the MSP, Technology, Phone Systems, Video Surveillance Security and Access Control, Cabling and Voice and Data Circuit industry. We are looking to add experienced Business Development Managers to develop identify and close new business for the company. The Business Development Manager will develop target companies to market and sell the company’s products and services. This will involve cold-calling via phone and in-person visits. The Business Development Manager will work with the customer to understand their business and the technical environment within it. The Business Development Manager will identify potential deficiencies related to technology and make recommendations to the customer where Computers Nationwide products and services apply. The Business Development Manager will also be responsible for making the prospect/customer aware of any new products and services offered by Computers Nationwide which may be applicable. This person will establish and cultivate the overall relationship with the customer.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify potential new customers and develop the strategy to market/sell customer the company’s products and services. Work with prospects/customers through email, phone calls, and face-to-face visits regularly. Stay current on what is going on with prospects and clients.
- Go onsite and meet customers face to face. Discuss their current technologies and identify opportunities for Computers Nationwide products and services.
- Maintain company activity requirements.
- Proactively upsell current customers on additional products and services.
- Provide estimates/quotes to customers for any products or services needed.
- Assist customers with any issues and/or concerns. Work with projects and service team to communicate with customers throughout the process.
- Create customer contracts when needed.
- Document all activities/details in the company CRM.
- Work closely with operations to ensure the highest level of service.
- Responsibility for quoting customer for products and services.
- 2 plus years of Business Development experience working with technical products/services.
- Outgoing personality – desire to be pro-active in establishing and growing client relationships.
- Ability to problem solve. Work closely with customers, as well as internal staff to identify and rectify issues quickly and in the best interest of the customer.
- Strong business acumen. The ability to understand the customer’s business and it’s demands related to technology. Strong technical aptitude. The ability to understand technical products and the services that support them. Team oriented. Involve the appropriate team members when needed and keep team members apprised of any issues or opportunities at the customer.
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency and commitment to results.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401K match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Salary + Commission