Our ideal candidates: People with Passion, People with Heart.
If you are the next member of our team, you are a purpose driven seasoned B2B sales hunter and leader with a winning track record of success and an entrepreneurial spirit. But, you want far more than just success – you crave significance and the ability to sell a service that aligns with your core values and makes a profound difference in people’s lives. You prefer and are most confident when selling directly to top decision makers (owners, partners and executives). You are enthusiastic, ambitious, engaging, intelligent and results oriented, an A-player with high integrity and impeccable ethics. You believe in yourself, your ability to contribute and what you stand for. You grasp concepts quickly and communicate them to others effectively. You set big goals and are driven and laser focused to achieve them every day. You truly love sales, prospecting, meeting new people and are very responsive. You know that nothing else happens until a sale is made. Living inside a cube is not your cup of tea. You are tenacious about follow-up, energized by people’s stories and forge meaningful relationships far deeper than just business. You care about people enough to go there personally with your clients and are not intimidated by emotion because you know business is never ‘just business’. You connect dots and see opportunities others miss. You thrive in a world of ideas and concepts and you can sell the intangible and inspire people to believe in a bigger vision for their futures. You are assertive, creative and have high emotional intelligence. Exceptional relationship and communication skills allow you to influence people to quickly move past their fears and take immediate action if the service you sell will truly benefit them because we only get one shot at life and there is no better time than right now to improve your future and the future of all those you influence.
About ActionCOACH of Wisconsin:
We are a 13 year old Madison, Wisconsin based, award-winning B2B services firm and franchise of ActionCOACH, a top 35 global franchise brand. We are culture and mission driven with a big vision to change lives through business and are creating significant growth. We firmly believe business should give everyone (owners, employees, customers, suppliers and communities) more life. And we believe growing, thriving businesses with great cultures and fully engaged employees will change the world and our local communities for the better. We help our clients do just that through simple and practical, yet profoundly powerful world-class tools, systems, strategies, training, coaching and accountability. And we guarantee results. We are looking for exceptional people to join our dynamic team so we can help many more businesses and non-profits reach their maximum potential. We are especially looking for people truly ready for a long-term career worth believing in and not just a job.
This is an entry to mid level role which requires a motivated self-starter who is eager to hit the ground running and quickly learn our unique value proposition and sales process, overcome challenges and generate results. Specifically, this will include:
• Prospecting (phone, face-to-face, internet), surveying local business owners, inviting prospects to free workshops, selling tickets to paid workshops, making introductions to senior sales executives
• Developing strategic partnerships with other B2B firms
• Tracking activity and results in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Assisting in long-term client and strategic partner relationships
• Improving best practices and suggesting innovations to accelerate our results and impact
Training, developing and mentoring other members of the sales team
• Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401(k), Profit Sharing
• Growth, advancement, recognition and awards
• Generous vacation and holiday schedule
• Little to no required travel; just occasional conferences and training
• Draw plus commissions with no earnings cap. Target income $50k to $150k+
• Have impact and contribute to a greater good
• An amazing team of like-minded A-players who are changing the world one business at a time
• More personal and professional growth than you can imagine
• Close fit with the description above
• Live in Southeastern Wisconsin
• Command of the English language – written and verbal
• Strong phone and personal presence
• Comfortable with office technology, CRM and smart phones
• Strong personal and professional references
Strongly preferred but not required:
• Prior experience selling to owners of privately held businesses
• Strong, active, local network of business contacts in our target market
• Knowledge and mastery of various sales systems – SPIN, Integrity, Action, Sandler, etc.
• Board or non-profit experience
How to Apply:
We are very serious about our culture, our mission, our future and the team we are building. We want the best of the best who bring their energy, heart and passion to everything they do. To ensure we only bring in people who will truly thrive in our environment, we have a very thorough and unique selection and hiring process to find people who have the heart, spirit, experience and skills we need.
Click here for more information and to apply.