DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE LIVES? DO YOU LIKE NEW AND EXCITING CHALLENGES?
We are D1 Training Madison West and we are looking for a Director of Membership Sales who has high energy, sales' experience, enjoys relations building & knowledgable across the social media platforms. JOIN OUR TEAM! This is the 1st of 2 locations. Opportunity to grow responsibility as the company grows.
D1 Madison is an athletic-based training facility that delivers results. We work on speed, strength, agility, overall fitness. We want to help our members achieve their goals! At D1, we train athletes from age 7 through adults. D1 is a family and a community, more than turf and weights.
This key position is centered on delivering high levels of customer service by prescribing the correct D1 program needed to help clients reach their goals! This will involve taking incoming calls, making outgoing calls, and closing sales on all D1 products and services. Captivating Social Media Marketing is a must to bring in the right customers and keep current customers engaged. Must be a self-motivated, team-oriented person with a passion for sports/fitness. Sales experience, as well as experience with social media required. This opening is part-time, approx. 10-29 max hours per week.
• Lead generation follow-up phone/text/email, client outreach
• Close Sales on all D1 Training Programs
• Lead Tours of Facility and drive Trial Offers
• Be a D1 Ambassador - attend outside events as well as go into the community to drive prospective members & promote D1 to increase goodwill
• Aid and assist in creation of marketing materials & social media posts/stories, & weekly video content creation for organic ads.
Client Management & Operations:
• Be a Team Player – front desk role, daily statistics & pitch in with cleaning
• Client comes first - servant attitude
• 1-2 yrs of sales experience (ideally fitness related) ability to Close a sale
• Strong Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
• Knowledge of Mindbody, Loyal Snap preferred, proficient in Excel
• General experience in gym or training facility, familiarity with athletes preferred
• Highly energetic with a “can do” attitude, outgoing, self-starter, servant attitude
Compensation & Benefits:
• Hourly + Commission
• Free Membership valued up to $2,600 annually
• D1 T-shirt
• Grow with the company, empowering and engaging culture
• Part Time - Will include some Evenings and Weekends
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
We will follow all county public health guidelines at all times.