$12 - $14 an hour
Full Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Ensures all public areas and swimming pool meet a high standard of cleanliness and safety for customer satisfaction. Responsible for the supervision of the entire pool area to ensure the safety of our guests. Must maintain the rules of the pool area and interact with guests, providing a favorable experience. Required to check the chemical composition of the pools every hour the pool is open; including testing temperature, pH level, chlorine level and clarity. Reports any maintenance or safety concerns to the engineering department immediately for proper repair. Reports any lost and found within the pool area to the Manager on Duty (MOD). Required to wear the proper uniform each day while working, including wearing a name tag. Reports all accidents to the MOD during shift.
Purpose of Position:
To ensure the guests' needs and expectations are exceeded. To maintain the cleanliness and quality of the pool area and furnishings.
- Assist guest with any special needs and always make guest the 1st priority.
- Greets every guest that is met.
- Assist and accommodate all guest needs within your capabilities.
- Check pool chemical composition.
- Lifeguard safety training and CPR training.
- Completes daily pool inspections and records maintenance request forms.
- Cleans and maintains pool deck and pool area during shift. Stocks towel bins in pool area as needed.
- Straightens pool furniture to meet standard setting as needed.
- Assist in handling and resolving of guest complaints.
- Uses proper etiquette.
- Writes legible.
- Promptly reports to Manager all incidents or occurrence of an unusual nature that could result in potential loss damage injury or other liability to individuals or company property.
- Serve as Manager on Duty when assigned.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Neat and well-groomed appearance.
- Requires fingering, grasping, writing, swimming, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motion, hearing, visual acuity and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Pleasant personality and people skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Maintaining a high level of quality, service and cleanliness.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Responsible for building a team atmosphere and train for individual growth.
- Assist management staff in conducting and resolving guest concerns.
- Assist other areas in hotel with special needs or requests.
- Assist in all departments when staffing-related problems require additional help.
- Only full-time employees eligible
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability