Middleton Glen is looking for a Part Time & Full-Time Driver/Community Assistant. In an effort to promote a progressive customer service culture you will provide driving services to residents and guests of Middleton Glen and assist in other non-administrative capacities.
Compensation Range: $17.50 - $22.00 / hr.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Driving to transport residents.
- Responsible for the coordination of transportation schedules with residents and main office.
- Maintains interior and exterior cleanliness of the vehicle, before, during and at the end of each shift.
- Performs minor preventive maintenance and service on the vehicle, especially related to safety of vehicle.
- Inspects vehicles to check for any malfunctions or deficiencies and reports immediately to Executive Director.
- Assists residents in and out of the vehicle.
- Performs extra tasks while not driving, such as:
- Mail hand-outs
- Trash removal - fill in as needed
- Posting of flyers and notices in the community
- Distribute flyers and notices to in-house mail box
- Housekeeping – fill in as needed
- Straightening up chairs, Daily Bank Deposit runs
- Running errands to grocery, hardware, movie rentals, package deliveries, assist in community activities, etc.