Skip to content

Wyoming Valley School Cultural Arts Center

Wyoming Valley School Cultural Arts Center
Categories

Arts & Culture

About Us

The Wyoming Valley School Cultural Arts Center is located in an architecturally significant Frank Lloyd Wright building, and retains its original use as a center for education, arts, and events.

It was built in 1957 in honor of Frank Lloyd Wright's mother, Anna Lloyd Jones. Anna taught Froebel kindergarten and instilled in Wright a lifelong love of learning.

The building was used for various purposes until being closed in 1990. In 2010, Wyoming Valley resident Jeff Jacobson donated the school to the nonprofit Wyoming Valley School, Inc.

Six miles south of Spring Green, Wisconsin, the building contains two large classrooms, an auditorium, an equipped kitchen, an office, and restrooms.

Wyoming Valley School Cultural Ars Center operates as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and is on the National and State Registries of Historic Place

Images

Exterior
Prow of building
Interior of classroom
Architectural ceiling detail
Auditorium ceiling
West Classroom

Scroll To Top