June 27, 8am
Join us for the 35th annual Dane County Small Business Award breakfast to celebrate this years 8 Award Winners on June 27th!!
These prestigious awards will recognize 8 successful small Dane County businesses that have rewarding workplace environments and contribute back to their community.
- Meet the new 2017 Award Winners!
- Network with over 250 Dane County business owners and professionals who have their pulse on the small business community.
- Master of ceremonies- Jon Konarske, publisher of In Business magazine.
- Welcome from Dane County Executive Joe Parisi
- Learn three successful business tips from Matt Howard, CEO and co-founder of
WHEN: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 8:00 - 9:30 AM.
WHERE: SHERATON MADISON HOTEL, 706 John Nolen Dr., Madison, WI 53713
COST: $30 per person.
PARKING: CONVENIENT, FREE PARKING is available at the Sheraton.
If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us at least 5 days in advance.
PROGRAM: Breakfast buffet served promptly at 8:00 AM. Awards presentation 8:00 to 9:30 AM.
SECURE WEB REGISTRATION
OR CALL: 608-262-3909
Sponsors of the Dane County Small Business Awards Program: Chase, In Business Magazine, Madison Gas & Electric, Midwest Family Broadcasting, UW-Madison Small Business Development Center, WBD Inc. and State of WI-Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Program.