Name: Ask the Expert: Year-End Tax Planning/Issues and Strategies for Individuals and Small Businesses
Date: October 10, 2019
Time: 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Topic: Year-End Tax Planning Issues and Strategies for Individuals and Small Businesses
Presenter: Kari Apel & Steve Broyles, Apel Associates, Inc.
Join us this Thursday as Kari and Steve share year-end tax planning issues and strategies for individuals and small businesses. They will also touch on changes to the tax code effective in 2020.
- Common questions regarding charitable contributions
- Estate and Gift Taxes
- Roth IRA & IRA to Roth Conversions
- Business Depreciation Update
- DOL Overtime Threshold
- Bicycle Commuting Reimbursements
- Wisconsin 529 College Savings Program
- Wisconsin Tax Law Update
- And More!
Special Thanks to Culligan Water