Name: Climate Action Plan: Economic Development Update
Date: April 21, 2021
Time: 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM CDT
Registration: Register Now
Economic Development Update
Climate Action Plan
Presented By: Joe Parisi, Kathy Kuntz & Dan Carey
Learn more about this event in this short VIDEO.
In April 2020 Dane County issued an ambitious community-wide Climate Action Plan to cut all greenhouse gas emissions in Dane County in half by 2030. The priority now is to implement the climate action plan—to reduce emissions from buildings, transportation and other sources. Join Dane County Executive Joe Parisi and Kathy Kuntz, Director of the Dane County Office of Energy & Climate Change, to learn about Dane County’s efforts to create a clean energy future. To help discuss one of the implementation strategies they will be joined by Dan Carey, Market President at One Community Bank of McFarland, who will share insights about PACE loans he has brokered.
- Abby Attoun, City of Middleton
- Dan Chart, Park Bank
- Vanessa Costanzo, NaviCu LLC
- Brian Driscoll, MG&E
- Val Hartjes
- Jennifer Kratochwill, Keva Sports Center LLC
- Nicole Kron, SCS Engineers
- Jill Mack, Capitol Bank
- Ed Neumueller, Standard Imaging, Inc.
- Van Nutt, Berndt CPA LLC
- Don Powell, UW Health Care Direct
- John Reinders, Glow Solar
- Jared Schumacker, Third Coast Advisors, Inc
- Mike Urben, One Community Bank
- Scott Wieland, Midwest Financial Group