Presented By: CultureCon featuring Leah Roe, Leadership Coach, Organizational Trust Expert & Culture Consultant at The Perk
Great cultures don’t happen by default, they happen by design. In this high-energy & high-impact workshop, we're going to clear the smoke & shatter the mirrors. You’ll learn what culture really is, why it's important to YOUR organization's success, & how to actually design & operationalize it to accelerate growth & achieve results. Get ready to positively shift your culture, make it your competitive advantage, & build a truly unstoppable team!
Business Works is topic targeted for growth-oriented business professionals. The first portion will be a presentation from the speaker to learn the content. The middle portion of the event is intended for you to work on what you just learned. We'll end with a debrief of roundtable discussions. This is a fully interactive workshop with plenty of audience participation, so bring your laptop, come ready to work and take action.
About the Presenter:
Leah Roe is a Leadership Coach, Organizational Trust Expert, & Culture Consultant. As a coach, Leah celebrates leaders for who they are & who they want to be, while also holding their feet to the fire to take action and achieve incredible results. As a trust expert & consultant, she helps organizations take their culture & team performance to the next level in a psychologically safe, fun, & highly effective way.
Made possible through a partnership with CultureCon.
Thank you to these annual sponsors of this program:
- Keri Allard, The QTI Group
- Bryan Conaway, AAA (American Automobile Association)
- Beth Ely, M&M Office Interiors
- Diana Endres, Fine Point Consulting
- Linda Greene, Kollath & Associates CPA
- Angel Hammer, M3 Insurance
- Val Hartjes, Park Bank
- Lars Haskins, EatStreet
- Michael Kollath, Kollath & Associates CPA
- Jennifer Kratochwill, Keva Sports Center
- Dan LaCloche, DLC
- Sam Leary, Marketini Media
- Margaret LeMay, Integrated Art Group
- Angie Lind, M3 Insurance
- Therese Merkel, Tricky Foods
- Desiree Paananen, Cress Funeral & Cremation Service
- Kristen Parent, Just Between Friends - Dane County
- Lisa Purdy, Fiskars Brands
- Lisa Quam, Quamedy
- Zachary Scheeler, Associated Bank
- Meghan Sohns, Middleton Outreach Ministry
- Chelsea Stanton, Fine Point Consulting
- Ashley Storck, Marketini Media
- Victoria Thayer, Berndt CPA
- Carrie Withrow, Carrie Cullen Photography
Date and Time
Tuesday Apr 4, 2023
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
Wisconsin Trade Center
8401 Greenway Blvd, Middleton, WI
If you park in back, there is an awning that says Conference Rooms, and if you go in those doors it will be down the hall to the left, before the skywalk. If you park in front, follow the signs to the Conference Room or Skywalk.
This event is FREE for members as a Member Benefit.
The fee for non members is $25.