Networking: It's Your Superpower
Presented By: Kesha Kent, BA, MAOL, Speaker, Author, National Diversity & Inclusion Leader, Podcast Host
Learn more about this event from our speaker in this video!
Today, informal relationships are formed every minute. By striving for “building” rather than networking, you can form more solid, mutually rewarding relationships. You will learn how to take others more seriously, listen more carefully, make clearer requests of others, respond more decisively and successfully to the requests, and, most importantly, develop a network of people you can count on in the future. Join Kesha as she delves into practical, real life tools that tap into your natural superpowers. Bring your capes: networking is a SUPERPOWER!
- Explore real-life ways to connect with diverse teams, organizations and clients
- Learn to see your relationships, each and every one, as gifts
- Establish clear, realistic, and measurable ways to connect on any level, with anyone
Kesha Kent is the CEO and Founder of MrsKeshSpeaks. She is a wife, mother, a High Energy Speaker, Best Selling Author, Podcast Host and Diversity & Inclusion Leader with Ascension Healthcare. She has over 20 years of Human Resources, Recruitment/agency staffing and Training and Development experience in healthcare, IT, and sales industry! Mrs. Kent holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Leadership and a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership both from Judson University, in Elgin Illinois. She’s the new author of Amazon #1 new release, Networking it’s your Superpower.
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsor:
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors:
- Julie Allord, The Benefit Works
- Karen Clay, SwimWest Swim School
- Val Hartjes, Park Bank
- Dan Hatheway, Profile by Sanford
- Beth Holzhueter, M&M Office Interiors, Inc.
- Jim Jermain, AT&T Wisconsin
- Jennifer Kratochwill, Keva Sports Center LLC
- Kim Lanzel, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Deborah Laurel, The Peer Learning Institute
- Jill Mack, Capitol Bank
- Steven Mintz, CLM Prescriptives, LLC
- Brooke Morter, Clarity Technology Group, Inc.
- Stephanie Mueller, Monarch Insurance Partners
- Peter Nagel, Nagel & Vanden Heuvel CPAs, LLC
- Rosa Pauls, Pauls Design & Construction LLC
- Melanie Ruelas, Summit Credit Union
- Catherine Short, Lee Michael's Sculpture Cakes
- Nicole Tomassi, Berndt CPA LLC
- Jasmine Vlassek, Middleton Glen
- Brenda West, Fickett Structural Solutions
- Steve Whayland, DC Engineering
- Scott Wieland, Midwest Financial Group