It is time to Sip & Sample!
Join us on Tuesday, February 16th, for dinner takeout and entertainment. Times have hit restaurants extremely hard so let’s drive a little business to some of our favorite local establishments. This is a great opportunity to support them, the Middleton Chamber, and have some fun!
Single tickets are just $35 and includes everything mentioned below. A couple's ticket includes dinner for two at $60 as well as everything mentioned below. In addition, some restaurants are also offering an optional drink add on package! Is takeout too far from home? No problem, we have entertainment only tickets available for just $20.
When you sign up, you have the option to choose your takeout dinner pick up time. Times include 5:00 pm, 5:30 pm or 6:00 pm. After registration, you will receive a link to Zoom. The entertainment portion will of the night will be from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
The Event Includes:
- Take out dinner from the participating Chamber Member restaurant of your choice (restaurants and meal choices will be selected when purchasing your ticket). Click HERE to read the full menu.
- Networking with fellow attendees throughout the event include breakout rooms.
- Mixology class with Erik Mulberry from Diageo, one of the world's largest producers of spirits and beers including Captain Morgan, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker. Erik is a Hospitality Educator for the State of Wisconsin. We will be making Hurricanes, Daiquiris and Sazeracs. Learn more about Diageo HERE.
- Live Comedy Show staring Gianmarco Soresi, a NYC standup comedian and actor. He's told jokes on Amazon's Comics Watching Comics (Season 8 Winner), Real Housewives of New York (really), and his first comedy special "Shelf Life" is now available on Amazon Prime. As an actor, he's pretended opposite Jennifer Lopez in the movie Hustlers, CBS's Blue Bloods and will be seen in the upcoming Billy Crystal/Tiffany Haddish movie Here Today. Check out more about Gianmarco HERE and HERE for a message from him.
- If you select the Couple's ticket, please make sure to add in the registration information and meal choice of your guest.
- If you are adding on the drink package, you will automatically receive the drink package from the restaurant where you are getting dinner.
- For Entertainment Only tickets, you can leave meal choices and pick up times blank.
- Reach out to Kristen with any questions.
About The Event: The Chamber’s Annual Celebration, Sip, Sample & Socialize, would host its 69th event in January 2021. Due to the pandemic, the celebration committee has worked very hard to rework the event. To keep with the name and theme of the event, we are moving forward to still have Sip, Sample & Socialize but with a twist. Instead of one large event, there will be two events.Details on Socialize will be released later.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Fat Tuesday Sponsors:
French Quarter Sponsors: