The Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person services to Dane County neighbors in need without regard to the religious belief, race or ethnicity of those assisted. The Society's programs include:
1) Dane County’s largest food pantry
2) Wisconsin's first standalone charitable pharmacy which provides medications for people with no insurance and high-risk health concerns
3) vouchers for clothing, bedding, furniture, and housewares, prescription assistance and other forms of emergency aid
4) housing for men, women and children
5) six thrift stores
6) E-Cycling, a programs to recycle used electronics
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization.