The Alliance serves as the voice for self-funded employers who want more control over their health care costs. They provide transparent, creative approaches to network and benefit plan design to unlock savings where others can’t – or won’t – using Smarter Networks? and sophisticated data mining and analysis. The Alliance is owned by 300+ employers across the Midwest and remains a trusted, objective partner for employers and their brokers who seek improved access to high-value health care.
About The Alliance:
• Member-owned cooperative of more than 300 employers
• Covering more than 100,000 individuals
• Alliance members saved over $300 million in 2020 alone
• Provides members with innovative tools to understand and improve quality and cost
• Hosts events and provides information and resources to help employers develop a healthier workforce