M-F 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m.
Independent Living Inc.
- Non-Profit & Civic Organizations
Independent Living, Inc. offers a multitude of services that creates choices for seniors and adults with disabilities in Dane County. A local, nonprofit organization, Independent Living offers services that come to people in their homes, including:
* Evening Meals on Wheels
* Home Safety Modifications
* Personal Care
* Household Budget Management (Financial Counseling)
* Light Housekeeping
* Medication Management
* Caregiver Respite
For individuals seeking a more convenient place to call home, Independent Living offers four senior living communities:
* The Gardens retirement community, 602 N. Segoe Rd., Madison (near Hilldale)
* McKee Park Apartments, 2931 Chapel Valley Rd., Fitchburg (near McKee Farms Park)
* Olympic Village retirement community, 1000 Hunters Trail, Sun Prairie (off O'Keeffe Avenue)
* Tennyson Senior Living Community, 1936 Tennyson Lane, Madison (near Warner Park)
In a year's time, Independent Living touches about 3,000 lives.
Whom to Contact
- Sue BergMarketing and Fund Development Director2970 Chapel Valley Rd., Ste 203Madison, WI 53711Phone: (608) 274-7900Fax: (608) 268-9181
Our main offices are near the intersection of Fish Hatchery and McKee Roads.